Print Friendly Recipe
- Ruth M's Collection
- 3-1/4 cups (775 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) shortening
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mincemeat from jar
- Combine flour, salt and soda.
- Cream shortening,adding sugar gradually and cream until fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Stir in mincemeat.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well.
- Drop by tspful about 2" apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in hot oven about 400 degrees (200 C.) for 12 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.