Print Friendly Recipe
- muna d./india
- 9 oz (252 grm). green chilies [full]
- 10-12 garlic flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). oil
- Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil in a pan and add garlic to it.
- Fry till slightly golden.
- Add green chillies till they are slightly crisp.
- In a mixer, grind the ingredients till a smooth paste is formed.
- Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil and add black sesame seeds.
- When the sesame seeds sputter, pour the oil over chutmey mixture.
- Serve with snacks or food.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.