Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars (1-1/2 oz (43.4 grm). each)
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). container of Cool Whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) crushed Vanilla Wafers
- In a double boiler or sauce pan, melt chocolate over low heat.
- Cool for ten minutes.
- Fold chocolate into thawed topping.
- Cover and chill for three hours.
- Shape into one inch balls and roll in wafer crumbs.
- Refrigerate or freeze until needed (freezer is best).
- I never actually made these yet...but they sound yummy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.