Print Friendly Recipe
- Supermarket ingredients for fun "fondue". Good for parties.
- My own kids' recipes
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). jar Velveeta Cheese (for spicier tastes use Taco Bell nacho cheese sauce)
- 8 hot dogs (Polish or other sausage makes a nice substitute)
- BBQ sauce (optional)
- Gently heat cheese sauce in mcrowave proof bowl to dipping consistency (Velveeta may need a tbsp of milk added).
- Cut hot dogs into 3/4 inch pieces.
- Make cross cuts on each end.
- Grill in pan until lightly browned on all sides.
- Pile hot dogs into another bowl so they stay warm.
- Put tooth picks near bowl with hot dogs.
- A bowl of 4 oz (112 grm). of BBQ sauce adds nice touch.
- Don't dip the dogs in BBQ sauce before the cheese please!
- Total prep time without kid help. 6-8 minutes. With kid help take about 10-12 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.