Print Friendly Recipe
- An easy delicious holiday pie
- 4 pie shells
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). sugar
- 8 oz (224 grm). butter
- 1/4 oz (7 grm). salt
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). eggs
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). 8 oz (224 grm). dark corn syrup
- 1 oz (28 grm). vanilla
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). Hammons Black Walnuts, recipe ready
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). almonds, sliced
- Using the paddle attachment at low speed, blend sugar, butter and salt until evenly blended.
- With machine running, add eggs a little at a time, until they are all absorbed.
- Add syrup and vanilla; mix until well blended.
- To assemble pies, distribute nuts evenly in pie shells and fill with syrup mixture.
- Bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) on bottom of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Bake in the middle of the oven about 40 minutes more, until set.
- I found this at http://www.black-walnuts.com/foodprofrecipes.asp.
There are a bunch of Food Professional Recipes, Applications, and nutritional information.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.