Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant (from Taste of Home Magazine)
Serves/Makes:12 or more servings
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). butter or margarine
- 2 cups (475 ml) green grapes
- 2 cups (475 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (20 oz (560 grm).) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 oz (420 grm).) Mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups (475 ml) whipping cream, whipped - sweetened to your personal taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- In a double boiler over medium heat, cook and stir eggs, sugar and vinegar until mixture is thickened and reaches 160 degrees (70 C.).
- Remove from heat; stir in butter.
- In a large serving bowl, combine grapes, marshmallows, pineapple, oranges and bananas; add cooled dressing and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in whipped cream and pecans.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.