Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cornmeal
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) beef stock mix or vegetable or chicken stock mix
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) bacon bits
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) bacon or chicken fat or oil
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water (approximately)
- Mix dry ingredients together well.
- Slowly add water to make a stiff dough.
- Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut out with a knife, cookie cutter, or bone-shaped cutter.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Can be basted with meat drippings or bacon fat.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.