Print Friendly Recipe
- Simple, pretty, & yummy
Serves/Makes:Makes 1 med. size tin full
- 2 bags White Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 or more crushed peppermint candy canes
- Melt white chips until just melted.
- Stir crushed candy canes into melted white chocolate.
- Spread mixture out on lined cookie sheet in a somewhat thin layer.
- Melt semi-sweet chips.
- Drizzle thin lines of melted chocolate over mixture in pan.
- Take a fork and rake lightly through top to make swirling effect.
- Cool on counter or in refrigerator.
- Break into pieces.
- To melt chocolate in microwave:
start at 30 seconds, stir, then keep heating at 10-15 second intervals until just melted.
You can leave out the semi-sweet chocolate if you like. You could also try using different kinds of candy canes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.