Print Friendly Recipe
- Campbell's soup
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). bags frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can French's French Fried Onions
- Mix soup, sour cream and pepper.
- Stir in vegetables, 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cheese and 1/2 onions.
- Spoon into a 3-quart shallow baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and onions over top.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until onions are golden.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.