Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 1 cup (225 ml) sweet sourdough starter (such as Herman Starter)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) softened butter
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) flour
- Cream butter with sugar.
- Beat in egg, then starter.
- Stir in remaing ingredients, except flour.
- Slowly stir in flour and mix until smooth.
- Drop by spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- If you have trouble finding "Herman Starter"
Request it and I will post the recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.