Print Friendly Recipe
- Rich chocolate/coconut candies dipped in chocolate
- Candy C
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). powdered sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 to 2 pts. pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 2 cans coconut
- 12 oz (336 grm). semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 oz (84 grm). paraffin
- Mix sugar, milk, vanilla, pecans, margarine and coconut until well blended.
- Chill mixture.
- Roll into small balls and chill hard.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin in double boiler.
- Roll chilled balls in chocolate mixture.
- Place on waxed paper to dry and cool.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.