Print Friendly Recipe
- Venison and noodle dish
- Thom Leighton
- venison, strips about 1"x1/2"x 2" to 3" long
- Italian dressing (your choice of brand...)
- cooked noodles (egg, spaghetti, angel hair pasta, whatever)
- In a frying pan over medium low to medium heat, pour in most to all of the bottle of dressing and add the venison strips.
- Let simmer/saute(whatever) until the meat is fully cooked.
- Serve over noodles, pour remaining dressing over the noodles.
- This recipe stems from being a hunter and a bachelor. It was quite a suprise to others how good it tasted.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.