Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:18 or more
- Cake Mixture:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter or margarine (1 stick)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla flavoring
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- Mix together with fork cake mix, 1 egg, butter, and pecans and press flat into a 9 inch x13 inch pan.
- Mix together cream cheese, 2 eggs, vanilla, and confectioners sugar and spread over cake mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 40-45 minutes or till starts to brown.
- Cut into bars when cool.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.