Print Friendly Recipe
- Kristen Sweet
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 3 cups (700 ml) of peeled, grated zucchini
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- Beat eggs, add oil, sugar, zucchini, water, and vanilla.
- Sift and measure flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake between 325 and 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- Note: Depending how your oven heats, it make take longer than an hour to bake.
- Makes a great appetizer for parties.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.