Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). water
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pecans
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- Combine egg white and water.
- Beat until it forms a medium-soft peak.
- Stir pecans into egg mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add to pecans and stir until mixture is evenly coated.
- Butter a cookie sheet and spread the pecans over it in a single layer.
- Bake in a 250 degree (125 C.) oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool nuts thoroughly before storing in an airtight container.
- Works well with walnuts also.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.