Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diet margarine
- 2 oz (56 grm). unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup (225 ml) Equal
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 8 oz (224 grm). reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts or Grape-nuts (not flakes)
- Melt margarine over low heat, add chocolate and stir until it is melted.
- Stir in Equal and vanilla.
- Combine chocolate with cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Stir in nuts or Grape-nuts.
- Spread in a lightly greased 8 inch x 8 inch pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Next time you can add more Equal if it is not sweet enough.
- Do not have any Diabetic specs on this.
Will look at the library for more.
Post them at a later date.
Hope you ENJOY.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.