Print Friendly Recipe
- A recipe for a breadmaker.
- Alexis Antonelli
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 pound loaf for six
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) warm water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla extract
- 3-1/4 cups (775 ml) bread flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped dried mixed fruit
- Place ingredients in bread machine in order directed by manufacturer.
- If applicable add the chopped fruit when the raisin or nut signal starts or 5 to 10 minutes before the last kneading cycle ends.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White bread cycle and use the Medium or Light crust color.
- Do not use the delay cycles.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.