Print Friendly Recipe
- Diabetic Candy
- Diabetic Sweet Tooth Cookbook by Mary Jane Finsand
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated skim milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) granulated frucrose
- 3 cups (700 ml) unsweetened shredded coconut
- Combine milk and frucrose.
- Stir until frucrose is dissolved.
- Add coconut and stir until coconut is completely moistened.
- Drop by tspfuls onto a greased cookie sheet, 2 to 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Remove from pan immediately.
- Exchange, 1 candy: 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat
Calories, 1 candy: 31
Carbohydrates, 1 candy: 2 g
This sounds like a cookie but is shown under candy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.