Print Friendly Recipe
- Diabetic Sweet Tooth Cookbook by Mary jane Finsand
- 1 cup (225 ml) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). liquid fructose
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). water
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chow mein noodles
- Combine milk powder and cocoa in a blender or food processor.
- Process until it is a fine powder.
- Stir in fructose and water, beating until smooth and creamy.
- Slightly crush noodles and fold into chocolate mixture.
- Drop by tspfuls onto waxed paper.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Exchange, 1 piece: 1/5 bread
Calories, 1 piece 11
Carbohydrates, 1 piece: 3 g
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.