Print Friendly Recipe
- Diabetic Sweet Tooth Cookbook by Mary Jane Finsand
- 5 cups (1175 ml) unsweetened puffed rice
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). granulated fructose
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp (10 ml). butter rum flavoring
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- Pour puffed rice into a blender and process to a powder.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix with a wood or plastic spoon until completely blended.
- Form sticky mixture into 20 patties.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) for 20 minutes or until surface feels dry.
- Exchange, 1 candy: 1/5 bread
Calories, 1 candy: 23
Carbohydrates, 1 candy: 3 g
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.