Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped spinach, drained well
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package cream cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- sour cream
- lemon pepper, to taste
- 6 flour tortillas
- Mix spinach, cream cheese, onion, 3 tbsp (45 ml) enchilada sauce, and lemon pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle some cheese down the middle of each tortilla, add some spinach mixture, and roll up.
- In greased casserole, spread small amount of enchilada sauce; place rolled enchiladas on top.
- Mix remainder of enchilada sauce with about 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream and pour over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until hot, about 30 minutes.
- I made this one up myself so the amount of ingredients are not exact. Adjust to fit your taste and enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.