Print Friendly Recipe
- Chucks Collection
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) boiling water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). granulated fructose
- 1 tsp (5 ml). white vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water, letting set for 5 minutes.
- Add to boiling water, cook and stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and cool to the consistency of thick syrup.
- Stir in fructose and vanilla.
- Beat egg whites into soft peaks.
- Very slowly trickle a small stream of gelatine mixture into egg whites, beating until all gelatine is blended.
- Continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Pour into a lightly greased and floured 13 inch x 9 inch pan, spreading evenly.
- Refrigerate until set and then cut to desired size.
- Exchange, 1 cup: negligible,
Calories, 1 cup: negligible,
Carbohydrates, 1 cup: negligible
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.