Print Friendly Recipe
- Chucks Collection
- 1 cup (225 ml) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). grated parrifine wax
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). liquid fructose
- Combine milk powder, cocoa and wax in a blender or food processor.
- Process to a soft powder.
- Place in a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water.
- Cook and stir untilwax is completely melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Remove from heat; stir in fructose.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Dip candes in chocolate, shake off excess and place on waxed paper to cool.
- If you have trouble removing candies from waxed paper; slightly warm a cookie sheet, lay waxed paper with candies on the cookie sheet and remove them.
- Exchange, full recipe: 3 low-fat milk,
Calories, full recipe: 427,
Carbohydrates, full recipe: 30 g
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.