Print Friendly Recipe
- A tasty appetizer, served in chafing dish or crockpot
- Sue A.
Serves/Makes:1 crockpot full
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sausage
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) ground corn flakes or cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 large bottle ketchup
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dry mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 bottle barbecue sauce
- dash tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) beer
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Mix all ingredients.
- Shape into small balls.
- Bake in pan for 12 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Shake or stir meatballs several times during cooking to brown on all sides.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Heat sauce to boiling, then keep warm.
- Add meatballs to sauce and serve in chafing dish or crockpot.
- At a recent party this was the first empty dish on the table!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.