Print Friendly Recipe
- Season's Best (1999-2000) from Pampered Chef
- 2 pkg. (235 g each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vanilla or almond extract
- 1 can (19 oz (532 grm).) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) icing sugar
- 2 or 3 tbsp (45 ml). milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 for decoration and arrange 12 into a circle with wide ends towards the outside and points toward the center (points will not meet).
- Roll dough to 14 inch circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3-inch diameter opening in the center.
- For filling, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Spread over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges; spoon pie filling over cheese layer.
- Cut each remaining triangle into thirds starting at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point.
- Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke-like fashion over the filling, pressing ends to seal at center and outer edges.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, cool slightly and drizzle glaze over top.
- I believe this is what you are looking for; any type of fruit or filling can be substituted for the cherry pie filling.
This is typically demonstrated on a Pampered Chef baking stone but may be made on a large cookie sheet or jelly roll pan if you don't have a baking stone.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.