Print Friendly Recipe
- An Italian dessert
- My favorite italian recipes
- 4 large oranges
- fresh or canned fruit salad
- 2 small egg whites
- 2 oz (56 grm). castor sugar
- Cut tops off oranges and scoop out fruit.
- Discard pith and skin and add chopped flesh to fruit salad (MINUS drained SYRUP).
- Fill oranges with fruit.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff, then fold in sugar.
- Pile this meringue onto top of oranges completely covering top.
- Place under a pre-heated grill until just tinged golden-brown.
- Serve immediately.
- A very straightforward dessert to make,and delicious.
Prep time is about 30 minutes and cook time 1 minute.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.