Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more appetizer servings
- 1 wheel baby brie
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweet Russian Mustard or more to taste
- Trim the top crust off the wheel of baby brie.
- Place brie on an ovenproof plater or in a quiche dish.
- Pour mustard on top of brie and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about minutes or until brie is softened and starting to melt (watch it carefully, it collapses quickly).
- Serve this hot with triscuit or other substantial cracker
- Almost too simple to be called a recipe but yummy all the same.
ERIKA: AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF TIME LISTED. PLEASE EMAIL US AND WE WILL ADD IT TO THE RECIPE. THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU LISTED WAS NOT VALID FOR SOME REASON. THANKS.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.