Print Friendly Recipe
- Donna Rice
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can peach slices, drained
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can mandarin orange slices, drained
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- 1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) frozen orange juice concentrate thawed (1/2 of a 6 oz (168 grm). can)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) dairy sour cream
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine drained fruits and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine dry pudding mix, milk and orange juice concentrate.
- Beat with rotary beater until thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat in sour cream.
- Fold in fruit mixture including sliced bananas.
- Cover and chill.
- Good for a crowd, a brunch or a holiday dinner.
From a 1991 cookbook compiled by the Sunriver, Oregon Women's Club.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.