Print Friendly Recipe
- A vegetable side dish
- Peggy Villiger
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 14 oz (392 grm). can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 stick butter
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) lemon juice
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen chopped broccoli
- bread crumbs (optional)
- Spray 8 X 8 inch casserole with non-stick spray.
- Place artichoke hearts on the bottom.
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Combine butter, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Add broccoli to this mixture.
- Pour over artichokes and stir slightly.
- Top with bread crumbs if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.), uncovered, for 25-30 minutes.
- This is very much a crowd pleaser and simple too.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.