Print Friendly Recipe
- Batter to dip tripe or other food in
- Chucks Collection
Serves/Makes:1 lb. or more food
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk**
- ** Use 1 tbsp (15 ml). vinegar, adding skim milk to the 1 cup (225 ml) mark.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add milk and stir only until dry ingredients are moist.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Test fry a bit, adding more flour if batter does not hold together.
- Use only enough to lightly coat food.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.