Print Friendly Recipe
- A smoked cheddar fondue
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 12 oz (336 grm). grated smoked cheddar cheese
- 6 tsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) prepared mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) horseradish relish
- cubes of toasted granary bread, to serve
- Rub the inside of the the fondue pot with the cut clove of garlic, then add milk and heat until bubbling.
- Toss cheese in flour, then add to the pot and stir all the time over a low heat until it is melted and the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Stir in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish relish.
- Serve with cubes of toasted French bread.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.