Print Friendly Recipe
- Pat Price
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). baking powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold water
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). Hershey's Cocoa
- 1 cup (225 ml) Miracle Whip or you can use Hellman's.
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat well.
- Bake in buttered pyrex baking dish at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes or until done.
- Cool and frost with powdered sugar butter icing which has been flavored with 1 tbsp (15 ml). instant coffee and vanilla.
- I've had this recipe for over 30 years, and it is a very moist cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.