Print Friendly Recipe
- Rolled ground beef with spices
- Amanda Greer
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 ml). onion powder
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) wesson oil (or less)
- 2 packs of brown gravy mix (mixed according to package directions)
- mashed potatoes, cooked noodles, or cooked rice
- Combine ground beef and seasonings.
- Shape into desired size of meatballs.
- Brown in wesson oil.
- Cook on low heat for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Prepare brown gravy.
- Add brown gravy to the meatballs let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, cooked noodles or rice.
- They are great!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.