Print Friendly Recipe
- A tasty hamburger treat and simple to make
- Mark in Boston, MA
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- salt, pepper, garlic salt, etc. to taste
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can cut green beans, drained
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 5 medium potatoes, cooked and mashed for regular mashed potatoes
- Brown meat and onion.
- Add seasonings, greenbeans and tomato soup.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2 qt. casserole.
- Add garlic to potatoes, then mash.
- Drop mashed potato mounds over meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 to 30 minutes.
- This is very filling and very easy to make. Enjoy!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.