Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 Cups (1 cheese ball)
- 1 package (8 oz (224 grm).) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) confectioner's sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped pecans
- chocolate graham crackers or plain graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars, beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on plastic wrap; shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers.
- This works well to make it a day in advance and then roll in pecans before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.