Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- vegetable oil
- Heat oil to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Beat together milk and eggs.
- Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Pour through funnel into hot oil.
- Fry until brown on one side and flip, browning the other side.
- Remove from oil onto paper towels to drain.
- Then place on plate and dust with powdered sugar or top with fruit filling.
- I got this off the internet several months back.
I am not sure how many this makes, it depends on how big you make them.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.