Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick and Easy Casserole
- Grandma in Texas
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). mustard
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) bisquick original
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). sesame seeds, if desired
- Heat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet until brown.
- Drain, stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Heat to boiling and spoon into ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Stir baking mix,milk and eggs with fork until blended (this will appear very thin, don't worry).
- Carefully pour over beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- This is so quick and easy and tastes so good. The ingredients
are simple and usually on hand. Give it a try some night
when you're rushed. My family,and I'm sure yours will
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.