Print Friendly Recipe
- Chucks Collection
Serves/Makes:1 9-inch pie
- 1 baked, 9 inch pie crust
- 20 oz (560 grm). can pineapple, drained
- 16 oz (448 grm). pkg frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped Maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 14 oz (392 grm). can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Pour into baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes.
- Also have a recipe calling for peaches and pineapple.
So if you want, you can use anything combination you desire.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.