Print Friendly Recipe
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 pkg. butterscotch pudding (NOT instant)
- 1 stick melted margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped walnuts or pecans
- Spray bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Put nuts in bottom and add rolls equally around pan.
- Pour dry pudding mix and brown sugar over rolls.
- Pour melted margarine over all.
- Let thaw and rise overnight covered with a clean dish towel (in unheated oven.)
- In morning, uncover, turn oven on to 350 degrees (175 C.) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn over immediately on large plate.
- These are really more like sticky buns than cinnamon rolls, but they are easy and delicious!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.