Print Friendly Recipe
- A tangy delicious dip everyone will love.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:12 or more appeitizers
- 1 regular can sauerkraut
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). pkg. shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 ounces diced corned beef
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Thousand Island Dressing
- Drain and rinse sauerkraut.
- In a medium saucepan, mix sauerkraut with cream cheese and Swiss cheese.
- Add diced corned beef and Thousand Island dressing.
- Cover and heat on low until cheeses are melted, stirring occasionally to blend all ingredients.
- Serve warm in a pretty crock or in a warming dish with crackers or cocktail rye bread.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.