Print Friendly Recipe
- Boursin stuffed Chicken wrapped in Bacon; very simple!
- S. Chokel
- 2 whole boneless skinless breasts, cut in half
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 oz (140 grm). package Boursin cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) snipped chives
- 4 slices bacon, a good quality well cured sugared or honey bacon is best
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Season the breasts with pepper.
- Mix the chives into the cheese until evenly distributed.
- Place a spoonful of cheese mixture on each breast and roll up.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each breast and place seam side down in a roasting pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Place under the broiler for approximately 5 minutes until the bacon is browned.
- Especially good when served with Rice Pilaf or a seasoned brown rice and Green Beans Almondine.
You can also opt to serve them with pan juices spooned over the roll-ups, or make a simple light white sauce flavored with about 1 or 2 tablespoons of Boursin cheese, or cream cheese with a quality Fines Herbs to taste.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.