Print Friendly Recipe
- A VERY simple "impossible" coconut pie; use a blender and a pie pan! That's it!
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 Cups (475 ml) Sprite or 7-Up
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) powdered milk
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Bisquick
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flaked coconut
- 4 eggs, (we use Jumbo ones)
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend for 3 minutes.
- Pour into a buttered pie pan and let it set for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes.
- This is a fun custardy coconut pie and makes it own crust. A SUPER DUPER recipe for kids in the kitchen!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.