Print Friendly Recipe
- Linda Wilson
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 lb (.5 kg). medium or hot pork sausage
- 1 box of Velveta Cheese
- 1 medium size jar of thick and chunky salsa, medium to mild
- 2 large bags White Corn Tortilla Chips
- Cook meats until well done.
- Drain fat.
- Cut the Velveta Cheese into 1 inch cubes.
- Place cheese cubes into crockpot.
- Place meat on top of cheese.
- Pour salsa over all.
- Cook on low for approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir every 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- Serve with White Corn Tortilla Chips
- This can be very mild by using mild pork sausage and mild salsa or anything in between by using different combinations. I usually go with medium pork sausage and mild salsa so that anyone can eat it when I am doing it for a lot of people.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.