Print Friendly Recipe
- Richly flavored and beautiful cookies for year round enjoyment. Especially nice for special bridal/baby showers or special events like anniversaries.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Makes 24 nice sized squares
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- Raspberry Jam and Damson Plum Jam (use your favorite jam)
- Cut the softened butter into small pieces and mix with the flour until well blended.
- Add the cream cheese and salt; mix thoroughly.
- Refrigrate until dough is firm.
- Roll out the dough and cut into 2 inch to 3 inch squares (depending on how big you want them).
- Place a tsp or so of the jam or marmalade in the center of each square.
- Fold the corners to the center and press together.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) until lightly browned.
- My favorite fillings are Orange Marmalade, three fruit marmalade, or my very favorite of all when I have time to make it or find it in specialty gourmet shops is Peach Almond Perserves.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.