Print Friendly Recipe
- Creamy and zesty buttermilk dressing to use for salads.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Makes about 1 Cup.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lowfat buttermilk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dijon mustard
- sea salt and course ground pepper to taste
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Mix all ingredients together and store in refrigerator.
- I often times use a little more buttermilk and about a teaspoon of sugar, as we like thinner and sweeter dressings. Excellent flavor, but make sure you use a good quality dijon mustard.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.