Print Friendly Recipe
- The best Dill Dressing you'll taste. Great on salads, vegetables or with fish.
- S. Chokel
Serves/Makes:Makes 1-1/4 cups
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) powdered fruit pectin
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) snipped fresh dill
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- In a screw-top jar, combine all ingredients.
- Cover; shake.
- Chill up to 3 days.
- Shake before serving.
- If you are serving with Fish, instead of using plain water in this dressing, use a strained court bouillion for a magnificient flavor. Especially nice with Salmon.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.