Print Friendly Recipe
- Tangy and lip smacking sweet and sour dressing for salads, vegetables, and meats.
- S. Chokel
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) celery seed
- Combine water, sugar, mustard, and vinegar in blender or food processor and process until well combined.
- Whisk in paprika and celery seed.
- Our favorite way to serve this salad dressing is on crisp wedges of Iceberg Lettuce with a "salsa" of cucumber, tomato, petite sweet peas and jicama. Try this salad idea with a spicy fried chicken dinner! Our family's favorite!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.