Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 4 cups (950 ml) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Sprinkle chopped chile peppers in a well greased 9 inch x 9 inch square baking dish.
- Cover with cheese, then pour beaten eggs over all.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from oven, and cool completely.
- Cut into 1/2 inch x 1 inch squares.
- Stick a toothpick into each square, and place on a large
- serving plate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.