Print Friendly Recipe
- Supposed to be from Hoss's
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can diced tomatoes in juice
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked rice (1 cup (225 ml) dry)
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped green pepper
- 2 beef bouillion cubes
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- Brown beef, drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce head, cover and simmer 30-40 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- I've made this several times.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.