Print Friendly Recipe
- How to cook raw lobster
- Caroline, from New Zealand
Serves/Makes:1 (don't let anyone else share
- 1 frozen lobster tail
- Your favourite seafood sauce
- Good appetite!
- Defrost lobster tail in fridge.
- In a large pot boil some unsalted water.
- Drop whole lobster tail into water and boil for no longer than 15 minutes.
- Remove from water and cool.
- While your lobster is cooling place generous amounts of newspaper over table, place plenty of serviettes on to table, pour your favourite seafood sauce into a bowl, and cut a lemon in half.
- Once lobster has cooled put it onto a plate, sit down at the table, pull the lobster meat from the shell, dip meat into your favourite seafood sauce, drizzle over a little lemon and pop into your mouth - yum!
- You should receive an amazing taste sensation.
- Carry on until lobster is gone, and don't share it with anyone else!
- This really is the best way to eat lobster. If you can get hold of a whole, fresh lobster then cook it the same way - but for around 20 minutes (no longer than half an hour).
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.